The short and the long term objectives of the Empirical Church of Humanity,
And how to accomplish them.
It is always of the utmost importance that we are very clear about what it is that we as a group of human people are trying to do… And why?
First: To end all hunger, homelessness and needless suffering and to bring enlightenment and prosperity to all humankind through faith and science.
Second: To set about guaranteeing the survival of the human species, by the use of intelligent resource management, and inter-planetary / inter-stellar colonization.
Our Reasons Why:
First: When any intelligent human being reads the scriptures of the many world religions, one is struck by the clarity of the concepts of love, compassion for others, of family, and sharing which abounds in page after page, and we find that Jesus speaks over and over about how we should love each other, live and work together, and care about each other as one big family, as did Moses, and Krishna, and Muhammad etc…
Second: Only by uniting as an intelligent multi-million man charitable religious organization are we capable of solving the worlds problems associated with its lack of ability to show God's love. And it by this organizing that humankind becomes capable of building and solving for the lack of compassion, which today, allows for the constant continuation of homelessness, and the existance of poverty surrounded by the wealthy who live in selfishness, and are not able to show God's love, in this world.
Therefore it is with this reference to all the world religions that we become aware of the realization that if all of this scripture is to be believed, even a little, then clearly, God, our father in heaven, does not like for any of his children to suffer, and more importantly, it is literally the duty and job of those more fortunate to care for those who are not.
"We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves."
It is therefore simply a question of how? How do we go from the modern world, to a world where there is no more homelessness, or hunger, or needless suffering? Without losing any freedoms!
1) Reason tells us that it would wrong to imagine forcing our entire society to give up and or change there ways and function in a more co-operative manner, such as in communism, for do so would be likened to oppression, and such must be avoided at all times principally. However, the concept of freedom should work both ways, and allow for those of like mind to find cause to live and work together, which exists in many forms across the land, as various communes, religious communities, cults and or groups etc… Therefore, let the call go out this day to all human kind, that a new order of organization has come, its members are consider sheep as described in Matthew 25, and are divisible from the bulk of humanities goats by the simple distinction that they care, and have what can be called an overpowering compassion, which has driven them to step forward and join this organization and work together daily for what, as described by our worlds major religions, is the most holy and greatest of causes, to end hunger, homelessness and needless suffering. And more so, to drive mankind forward by leaps and bounds outward into a widespread universal expansion, for such is the destiny of man, and it is our duty as Gods children to manifest it into our reality. Therefore, we begin with basic recruiting.
2) Having established a base of operations, meaning a base church, able members are to serve as management personnel, where it then is a simple matter to drive the work force machine consisting of the human membership body within the church, into a constant never ending cycle of fundraising by means of public solicitation of charitable donations, the direct marketing of goods, and the establishment of all manner of businesses maintaining all manner of services. Being of course ethically matched to the lowest price competitor. Such that all the funds raised will serve charitable causes and the long term survival of our species. Begin the fundamental work effort of fundraising solicitation, by large numbers, collectively pooling the wealth for land / property / buisness investments.
3) Beginning the management of people from scratch, starting with something such as a home base church, or starting with nothing, there are several approaches available, and it is advised that all are pursued. First, in order to facilitate the fundraising and long term growth, it is reasonable to begin with new disciples in groups and or individuals, which may or may not be housed for a period of time, then as possible, housed in technically advanced home/camp sites located on private residential land purchased by the church with the funds raised for this purpose, serving as a transitory period where by based on ones potential, some may move into leadership positions in new locations due to church expansion, or work as each is able, towards the efforts of charity and love.
Second, as land is acquired, those people who are less capable, and less desiring a mangement position works as volunteers and the church simply takes care of their needs, and requirements, as a family would, but like tough love, each member must try to work, at something, there are no excuses, only opportunities, and obstacles to be over-come. From sewing clothes, to carving wood, there is always something to do, and it is important that each person does it at least 40 hours a week, or as they are able. The less able are accepted, yet everyones status, and ability to share in the benefits of all this labor and equiptment and resources, is revocable, for those who refuse to help out.
4) Members who take on management responsibilities of the various work efforts that the church may pursue, are considered Purple status, and must be promoted to an Officer ranking position, from Sergeant to General and are provided a small salary. Members who join the church as someone in need, yet who wish to return to the free society are considered Blue status, and go on the 50% plan. Meaning they donate 50% of their meager income back to the church, as a gift of love for the church to share. Blue status members are assigned officers who over-see their saving and budgeting plans in order to realistically facilitate returning to the free world as a normal working citizen. Green status members are people who simply volunteer to work for the church as and act of love, and in return the church does what it may to keep that person alive under reasonable conditions, as with small but private shelter, clothes, food and access to the many facilities that the church members may build up over time. White status members are the non-compliant, who due to craziness or laziness refuse to work, and are deemed mentally defective, and as such are not abandoned but encouraged to work, by realizing all the benefits of the church, and how it can facilitate happiness, but it is something they have to want, and thus white status members, are restricted to whatever shelters are available, and whatever portion of calories is allotted to them, and are constantly encouraged by purple, green and blue members to rise up to green, and by simple labors, enjoy the respect of others, and some basic green status comforts.
Rank and respect is given to anyone who wants it, but once they have it, they have to earn it.
5) Facilities, projects, and fundamentals : All Empirical churches, are open to the public, yet, public members, are not considered status members, and are public members, who support, make use of, and participate in church functions, operations, forums, and worship sessions, and may serve any level of vollenteer roles they as individuals see fit, other than holding rank, as status members.
Church operations, regarding the religious worship and practice sessions shall be run by vollenteers of either status or non-status members, who are themselves inspired to serve those roles.
Status membership, is reserved for those who commit themselves to the religious order, and or otherwise join as people in need, who actually need the benefit of the charity and love which the church can provide, and are free to accept whatever level of status they choose as individuals, from leadership (purple), to just needing a limited helping hand to get back on their feet (blue status), or wanting life long compassion and the help of a lovng family, which will always care for them (green), or simply want assistance and the charity and love to help them stay out of the cold, and eat decent foods (white).
Initially, ranking personnel shall be in charge of a platoon of up to 12 status humans, which shall serve as the basic core for any given church, and for the exponential expansion of membership, and the running of day to day operations of each church, and the basic duties and work efforts, to organize the various religious practices, and abundant sacerdotal functions of that church, from worship, to laboratory work. Where, ideally, church functions should be maintainable by one leading person, and all others, regardless of status, mearly assist in these church efforts, when not performing other sacerdotal efforts, such as the campaign of charity and love.
Each platoon attempts to work as a team towards all work efforts, beginning primarily with church operations, then also, fund-raising which may grow into direct marketing, and the developing simple labor based businesses to further the expansion.
Each platoon, if they are status members, shall be housed in modest apartment style complexes acting as our Disciple homes, with separate rooms, with both private and communal bathrooms and kitchen facilities, which shall include but are not limited to modest residential shelter in various forms for various members, gyms and or exercise centers, educational libraries and classrooms, laboratories and research centers, religious worship, study and discussion halls, office / manufacturing space and entertainment centers.
As a long term project, all facilities owned by the Church and Brotherhood are to be solar powered, and all available space is to utilized in the growing of food plants for member use, which includes the long term terra-forming of the many deserts into usable fertile farmland in 10,000 square meter sections.
Each Platoon shall be part of a Company of 7 Platoons, and each Company shall be part of a Division of 10 Companies, and each Division shall be part of a T.S.G. (Theoretically Survivable Group) of 16 Divisions. Each T.S.G. shall be part of a Unit, consisting of 16 T.S.G. Each Unit shall be part of an Order of 16 Units. Each Order shall be part of a Whole of 100 Orders.
6) A vow of Relative Poverty must be taken and adhered to by every member without exception. Relative Poverty does not mean abject, or total poverty. It means simply that each member gives up on hopes of vast wealth, and excepts a modest lifestyle where we limit our living space based on rank and family size, practice modest consumption, seriously recycle and compost everything and make our own goods, by hand, and by machine. From clothes to metal hand tools, each T.S.G. must be fully self-sufficient and capable of all significant levels of needed manufacturing in case the rest of humanity was somehow destroyed. Thus, the strategic distribution of our complete fully functional ability is key to survival in any potential worse case scenario. Say no to greed, live well, prepare for the worst and we may survive.
7) Standards and protocols for cleanliness must be maintained at the highest levels, meaning no hand shaking, no one touches anyone unless requested, mandatory hand cleaning, air filtration for group / private environments, water filtration, and laboratory standards of cleanliness in all kitchen, bathroom and farm facilities, and personal grooming is mandatory for all members. Clean white linen for everyone.