The Empirical Church of Humanity : A brotherhood
As the “Empirical church” maybe considered the mind, it is the Brotherhood that embodies the heart and therefore acts, literally as the body, in that all efforts put forth by the church are manifested by the will and effort of the members of the Brotherhood of the Empirical Church.
The Brotherhood is founded on a simple understanding : religions have served to suggest that we humankind are all Gods children. And if this is the case then we are all one family, and therefore brothers and sisters… And as every human can understand, we do not let our brothers and sisters eat out of trashcans and sleep in the gutter.
The Brotherhood is dedicated to “specific” long term, and immediate goals.
(1) The Brotherhood is dedicated to ending homelessness and hunger for all humans who desire to work and prosper accordingly, even those who are less able, and those who due to depression or other such problems may find the “real world” job market un- accessible. Which is the sacredotal function of the church, to manifest the love we are commanded to express as derived from all world religion. Membership in the Brotherhood is literally defined, as all humankind, however, it is status members of the church, that are the active membership body of this Brotherhood.
(2) The Brotherhood is dedicated to pooling its developed wealth and resources and using them towards constant expansion by building churches, and using that land acquired as the base of housing for those old and new members who by dedicating themselves to some form of labors assures long term growth. (To include the pure charity cases.)
(3) The Brotherhood is dedicated to expansively developing businesses that may serve as income sources as well as employment and training centers for member use.
(4) The Brotherhood is dedicated to the pursuit of abundant and worthwhile work, of all kinds in that it provides worth and wealth for both the whole and the individuals. With the understanding that those who maybe considered “less able” in the real world, can find a home within the brotherhood so long as they try to help out those who do go out and work. Or can regularly take part in fund raising efforts. (green status)
Those who do either work directly for the Brotherhood, or find outside income as Blue status members, go on a 50 / 50 plan where each working member donates 50 percent of their income. In return, the Brotherhood grants them room and board as well as the shared use of some things which the church and Brotherhood may have available. Such as shelter, food, facilities for exercise, education, entertainment and centers for spiritual / religious enlightenment which we refer to as the Empirical Church of Humanity.
(5) The Brotherhood is dedicated to the serious long term Goal of ending homelessness, hunger and needless suffering around our own neighborhoods and around the “world.”
(6) All members who would take it upon them selves to work in Purple status leadership positions must take and hold to a vow of relative poverty, to be scrutinized by the working body of all status members.. The volume of developed wealth is to go specifically into pre-set division for funding various efforts.
(7) The Brotherhood is the organization of the church status members, with military structure, but without the push-ups, with rank representing levels of leadership, management and accountability. Rank is reserved for Purple status members.
(8) The Brotherhood is dedicated to the long term survival of mankind, and therefore must focus on the guaranteed survival of its members, by a constant and recycling process of food usage, capable of feeding each member for a period of no less than 7 years, any stored food before it has expired should be replaced and then distributed to the needy (a long term goal, to be undertaken when each church is established.)
(9) The Brotherhood is dedicated to the long term goal of continually building and launching massive deep space colony ships housing 10’s of 1000’s of people, self sustaining and capable of lasting the journey no matter how many generations it may take, to find and colonize as many new worlds, moons and star systems as may be available. (To be undertaken by each country, when poverty is ended within said country).
(10) The Brotherhood is dedicated to building Empirical churches throughout the heavens.